Monday, July 26, 2010

What Was I Thinking?!

I am very excited about this journey...but what the heck made me start it the week my father is on vacation?  This means lots of day trips and extra planning and prep...ugh!

We are going to the beach tomorrow so I just finished getting my breakfast and lunch together.  I will give menu details tomorrow, but I just got lots of fruit cut and counted, had my first adventure with the juicer, baked a yam and made salad with homemade dressing.  It is now almost 12:30, I am completely exhausted and I have a super messy kitchen to clean.  And did I mention I have to go buy a little cooler to bring all this stuff to the beach tomorrow?!

Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Well, one way to look at it is that you're kick starting your new eating with this crazy week of planning for your special week, this gives you more discipline as you start to solidify your decisions, and then next week will seem like a breeze. Great that you have a juicer and so many cooking skills Michelle. You love food and its going to catapult you to a new level with this new healthy style and a whole new look. Prepare to feel better than you ever felt before.

    ReplyDelete