Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Night

Well all, today was a challenge.  It was more a challenge in time than food, but one affected the other.  I woke up late, which isn't much of a big deal, except that now since I can't eat 30 min before or 2 hours after eating, it affects meals, and water intake, which is honestly a pain in the rear.  There is definitely a domino effect...I didn't get my powdered supplement in, because it goes in my water, which I didn't get all in.

Then we had company and because of the way my water was, I couldn't eat before they got there, and therefore couldn't eat until after they left, which resulted in a hungry Michelle and dinner after 10 pm.  Because of the late dinner I would have had to wait until almost 1 am to finish my water/supplements, and that just wasn't happening, I was pooped!

The other thing I am coming to hate is that powdered supplement itself.  I don't like the way it tastes and no matter how much water I use and no matter how much I stir it, the last sip always has a nasty, vitamin tasting residue that literally makes me gag.  After some internet research I have found out that the same exact thing comes in a pill form rather than a powder, so I will be emailing my doc to find out if I can replace it.

Without further ado....

BREAKFAST
Watermelon (was STARVING before lunch, wasn't enough)

LUNCH
4 slices rice/almond bread with butter substitute
Hummus with Terra chips

DINNER
Chicken breast with fresh salsa
Hot dog with mustard

SNACK
None

No comments:

Post a Comment