Monday, August 2, 2010

Semi Normal Day

Today was the first day that I felt like I wasn't scrambling.  I felt like I had somewhat of a plan, and I was able to actually follow through.  I got all my water in for the first time (yay!) and I took my supplements.  I had 3 meals (for lack of a better term) and a snack.

I am hoping to get to WF soon to make some purchases, and I am trying a new recipe for the 1st time tomorrow.  I am looking forward to something other than a salad or grilled chicken.  This whole dinner thing is still stymieing me.  Tonight it was macaroni and cheese for Connor, chicken casserole with rice for my dad, and grilled chicken with tomato/cucumber salad for me. Takes too much time and makes too many dishes!

BREAKFAST
Peach
Banana
Watermelon

LUNCH
Salad with tuna and seeds (sunflower, sesame and pumpkin - all raw)
"Safe" french dressing
Hummus and cucumber

DINNER
Grilled chicken
Tomato and Cucumber salad

SNACK
Rice Krispies with rice milk

No comments:

Post a Comment